Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Intermezzo // 09 - Art and Design Stuffs



Hello again everyone! 

I apologize for the lack of updates here. Just like that, a month has passed by and it's now April. Whoa! I know I said this a lot but I have been quite busy last month. On the first two weekends, I helped assist the event hosted by Living Loving. Then on the third and last weekends, I went on two different trips. One to Taman Safari Bogor with my colleagues and the other to Singapore with my brother. Oh, I also dyed my hair.

I will totally rant and ramble so much about Singapore later. I was so inspired! In fact, there are so many things that I want to talk about in regards to this country. From the food I ate, things I did, roads I took, oh, and of course, the concert I watched. I am going to give you some sneak peek here. But I will get back to you with the full version asap, hopefully by this weekend. 

As for now, I will leave you with a couple of links related to art and design. I knew some of the stuffs below from my friends, so, thank you guys! Here you go:

1. My friend introduced me to this guy called Van Schneider who happened to be a former product designer for Spotify. I have been reading his site ever since. I love reading his point of view as a designer who also writes.

2. I just knew this blog called Swiss Miss and she is the founder of Creative Mornings, also, Tattly. How awesome!

3. Reading about the problems you never knew existed make me smile.

4. This reading about material design principle is dropped into the office group chat but I have not yet able to read it thoroughly.

5. Have you seen the new hair trend? Lol, really, not really, I was just showing off my rainbow hair, hehe.

6. Which is partially inspired by A Head Full of Dreams - Coldplay newest album. I really loved the album art direction and visual so I looked up on the internet and found this interview with Pilar Zeta, the amazing creator behind the artworks.

7. And you can also make your own version of your "A Head Full of Dreams".

8. I have been reading the Fast Company site every now and then. But it is only recently that I knew about Fast Co Design site.

9. I went to an exhibition in Singapore and got emotionally mesmerized with the beautiful creation made by Team Lab.

10. Have you tried transforming your handwriting into a font that you can actually use? My friend introduced me to My Script Font. But I have not tried it yet.

Well, there it is for the Intermezzo this time.I have been saving these links for quite some time so I can compile and share it here. Also, if you are wondering, yes, I am still on track with my 52 FACE, yay! I can't promise yet on when I will update and write about the project, especially since I am still super excited with the fresh Singapore trip. Hah, but hopefully, ((ahem)) soon.

Cheers!

Photo from Oh Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment